Complaints review process

This page gives you some options if you feel your concern is still unresolved.

If we can't resolve your concern

If after talking to us you feel your concern is still unresolved, we'll talk to you about what else we can do. You can ask for a review by the Chief Executive's Advisory Panel for Complaints. To apply for a review, write or email:

Review Secretariat
Chief Executive Advisory Panel for Complaints
Oranga Tamariki—Ministry for Children 
PO Box 546
Wellington 6140

You can also take your concern to:

Office of the Children's Commissioner
Phone: (04) 471 1410

Social Workers Registration Board
Phone: (04) 931 2650

Office of the Ombudsman 
Phone: 0800 802 602

Published: March 24, 2020 · Updated: August 11, 2020