Site structure and purpose
The Oranga Tamariki website is where explain what we do, who we serve, who we work with and it’s also where we share stories.
The site also provides:
- our contact information
- research and statistics
- OIA responses
- corporate documents
- brochures and factsheets for our services
More in-depth information for practitioners about our practice, standards and policies can be found on the Practice Centre.
The sections on the website are organized by topics, though we cater to specific audiences.
We define our audience groups as:
- NGOs and other partners
- government departments
- our caregivers or those considering caregiving
- tamariki and young people in our care, now or in the future
- social workers or those interested in working for us
- academics and researchers interested in the sector
- members of the public concerned about a child or young person.
Published: April 9, 2021