Working together seminars
Working together seminars are for professionals who work with tamariki – they are free and run in partnership with Child Matters.
These 1-day seminars are designed for professionals working with tamariki, including teachers, health workers and social service providers. In these seminars you will:
- understand your role in supporting at-risk tamariki, and keeping them safe
- understand what to look out for
- gain a working knowledge of how to respond to at-risk tamariki
- understand the Children's Act
- understand the process when Oranga Tamariki receives a referral
- build a network with others in your community.
If you'd like to attend an upcoming workshop, complete the online registration:
Published: March 3, 2017 · Updated: September 8, 2023