Provider service reporting
We all want to be able to demonstrate the outcomes delivered by our partners for tamariki and their families/whānau.
How do we know if Services are working?
Oranga Tamariki agency does this through various reporting requirements which are all based on a Results Based Accountability (RBA) framework, and are reflected in various reporting requirements.
To tell us if the initiatives are making a difference Oranga Tamariki requires the Providers to collect data that will tell us:
- how much we did
- how well did we do it
- if anyone was better off.
What reports are required by the Purchasing Agency?
Reporting is required to meet the contractual obligations set out in the Outcome Agreement. Reporting is necessary to ensure accountability to Government for the funding provided under that Outcome Agreement. Oranga Tamariki has agreed on the quantity and nature of the services the funding supports, and we are required to report to Government that this has been achieved.
Youth justice reporting
Provider Return Report: YJ Services
The Provider Return Report should be completed by providers when required to do so by the Outcome Agreement.
The following reports must be completed, as set out in your Outcomes Agreement and sent to your Contract Manager and PfO_Reporting@ot.govt.nz
This reporting template only applies to the following services:
- Therapeutic Mentoring Programmes for young offenders
- Supervision with Activity Programmes for young offenders
- Supported Bail for young offenders
- Therapeutic Parenting Programmes for young offenders who are soon to be parents or for parents of young offenders.C
- Community Youth Development, Structured Activity Programmes for young offenders
- Youth Court Supervised Programmes for young offenders
- Youth Inclusion Programme
- Services to implement the whanau service plans developed at or after a Youth Justice Family Group Conference
Published: July 2, 2021