An A-Z of Service Specifications and Service Guidelines produced by Oranga Tamariki—Ministry for Children.
The Service Specifications/Service Guidelines are listed by the service/programme name, for example, Family Start and Social Workers in Schools.
The following specifications have been replaced with the Shared Care Service Specification from 1 July 2021:
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Residential Programme (YJ)
- Bespoke Care
- Residential component of Supervision with Activity (YJ)
- Shared Care
- Shared Care with Detention Provision (YJ)
- Teaching Family Model in NZ
- Treatment Foster Care Oregon
- Youth Service Strategy
- Wraparound intensive individualised support service (where exclusively used for children in care)
Is this page helpful?
Published: March 21, 2019 · Updated: March 21, 2019